CLH Developmental Support Services serves as the accountable agency for the Community Networks of Specialized Care – Central East (CNSC – CE). The CNSC – CE provides coordination and linkages to supports to adults with a developmental disability and high support and complex care needs (HSCCN) in Simcoe, York, Durham, Haliburton, Kawartha and Pine Ridge.
The Network’s mandate is to support adults with developmental disabilities and HSCCN by:
- Coordinating support and service within and across sectors by providing complex support coordination for individuals, and acting as a resource to service agencies, Developmental Services Ontario and local system planning tables (including urgent response and service solution/case resolution);
- Building capacity through education, mentorship and support to other case managers and service agencies; and,
- Providing provincial coordination of videoconferencing and French Language specialized resources.
To fulfill this mandate, the CNSC utilizes the following four functions:
1. Complex Support Coordination
2. Dual Diagnosis Justice Case Management
3. Health Care Facilitation
4. Service system resources (videoconferencing/French language service)