It’s a way of giving…and a way of receiving
CLH Developmental Support Services recognizes and values the significant contributions volunteers make to our organization. Volunteers:
- Enhance Our Existing Programs
- Enrich the Lives of the People We Support
- Assist With Valuable Fundraising
Gain Self Confidence
Discover your Strengths & Talents
Expand Your Social Circle
Explore Career Options
Make Your Community A Better Place to Live
Ways to Volunteer
- Social Connection-Take someone out to a movie, for a coffee, walk or dinner etc.
- Teach your hobbies and or share your interests
- Assist with arts & crafts, swimming, computers and board games
- Share your love of music by teaching and or entertaining
- Give someone the opportunity to meet their spiritual needs (church)
- Assist with our Recreation Program
- Summer Play Group-volunteering with children
- Assist with outings in the community
- Fundraising events
- Clerical work
Questions? Please contact our Resource Development Assistant, Ara Mooradian
Our Volunteers Speak Out!
I enjoy volunteering with youth. Teen Camp is more than your average summer camp, it provides experiences and socialization that means more than words could ever describe.
I volunteer with CLH Developmental Support Services because everyone accepts me for me and are always happy and make me happy!”
I like to volunteer with my friends, it makes me feel good.
I volunteer for the CLHFoundation, I am happy to help with fundraising.